The small ones of the house usually give headaches for their high hyperactivity. The majority of the children in an age between four and seven years must have complementary activities besides the school that not only help to burn calories but also to develop mental and physical abilities. For this, chess for kids is recommended.
Chess for kids at this age is called “pre-chess” since it is a stage where children have their first contact with the game itself. Do not wait for the kid to develop a high level in this complex game, however, it will help in many social and personal aspects.
Therefore, it is necessary that you read carefully everything your child can learn starting in this broad and excellent sport.
Chess is a sport due to the high concentration you have to have to play it.
Chess for kids has many benefits in them
You may think it would be difficult to teach a child to play chess, but no, it’s easier than you think. You only need dedication and time because the results will be incredible once your child is interested in being part of this wonderful game.
It’s true that children sometimes don’t pay much attention to the things that we propose. But giving them something that is entertaining will be worth it.
The learning of the game of chess for kids presents benefits. Due it has characteristics that favor the development of mental skills such as attention, memory, reasoning and coordination… This could make it easier for your child to learn not only from the game but the world that surrounds it.
As a child progresses in the game, he or she realizes that there are numerous rules or norms that must be met, as you can see discipline is a fundamental aspect of this game. So that children can begin to be part of the chess world you have to know how to teach them.
Ways to teach chess for kids
● The time we teach a child in an age range of four to seven years should be short. The first time they have contact with this game is as entertaining as possible and pay attention to it.
● Drawing is one of the things that little ones enjoy the most. Sometimes they enjoy art so much that they start scratching the walls and your furniture. Take advantage of the opportunity and put them to draw chess figures.
They will visualize what they are drawing and they will also develop interest. They will ask you questions. And you will be able to answer in a striking way to further awaken their curiosity.
● Once the child understands what is a chess board, it is the right moment to take the pieces out of the game and begin to show them. Indicate their names and join them with analogies that will help him to understand it better.
Chess for kids will be a thrilling road
● Sometimes the child can not understand so much information, if it is the case of your child it is better to put it to draw a chess board, fill a column of tables or a row, fill in the boxes that are diagonal so they can process better information.
Remember that children are very visual.
● The review is very important at the moment you feel with your child to explain a little more about chess. You have to find a way to clarify the doubts of the last class or ask things that help you remember. In the case that your child does not progress properly, do not rush him or tell him that he is doing wrong, it is better to tell him the things he is doing well in order to encourage him to move forward.
● The use of a simple language is recommended for the case of small children. Clear words that they can understand without difficulty help on their way to learning.
The best thing about chess is that few things are required to play it
In comparison with other sports, chess only needs a space where you can place a board, the pieces and two people who want to play it. Chess for kids is something that I recommend to all parents because it has a growing population, more and more tournaments and schools are opened where a child can show his talent and be in constant learning.
Maybe you are a busy person who finds it impossible to teach your son this wonderful sport. Don’t worry, I have good news for you! There are chess coaches! They are the most qualified for your child to develop perfectly in this game.
There are ways to teach chess to a kid.
The chess coaches applied them with a method that will be easy for your child to understand.
Chess for kids is always the best option
Do not wait for your child’s potential for this game to be wasted and start practicing it later, which may have been done at an early age. The best preparation is the one done early with the advice of a good coach and therefore the one that will give the best result.
Imagine that your child grows in the game of chess, winning trophies after a few years of practice.
All people yearn for something they wanted to do since they were little and didn’t have the chance. Don’t wait for your child to feel that way. If his skills in this game are incredible, stimulate him to further develop them. At least you will be giving him a benefit to his mind. Since chess will allow him to have a better knowledge of things and achieve a greater capacity for analysis.