Founder and CEO
International Master and FIDE Trainer
- International Master and FIDE Trainer. 2019
- 3rd position in the U-18 Individual Spanish Chess Championship in Linares, Jaen.
- Absolute Spanish Champion by autonomic selections (Spanish areas) in Chess. May 2011.
- Champion with the ARAGON chess team in the Spanish team championship, absolute selection category.
- Playing for more than 20 years and teaching for more than 12.
International GRANDMaster and FIDE Trainer
- International Master (2020) and FIDE Trainer (2019)
- GrandMaster title (2021)
- Represented Serbia on World Junior Chess Championship in Khanty Mansiysk, 2015
- Junior Champion of Serbia, 2014
- Played three times Serbian National Championship
- 2 students achieved IM title
- 3 students achieved FM title
- International Master.
- Winner of the Youth Hungarian Championship many times and the Youth Blitz European Championship once.
- Teaching for more than 7 years.
- Many students became Hungarian champions and International titleholders.
- Helper of Grandmasters (Olympiads) with their openings and assisting them during tournaments.
- National Chess Master.
- Costa Rican Blitz National Chess Champion 2020
- FIDE Arbiter
- 10 years of experience as a chess coach.
- Worked with students from the USA, Canada, England, Italy, India, Poland, Mexico, Romania, and Costa Rica, aged 5 to 55.
Many students have won multiple times the Costa Rican National Chess Championships for their age section.
- International Master.
- Current Costa Rica Champion
- Member of the National Team of Costa Rica
- 13 years playing at professional level.
- 5 times U-20 Costa Rica Champion.
- Second Blitz Highest Rated in Center America (2451).
- Second Highest Standard Rated Player in Center America (2403).
- Selector and Coach of Serbian Junior team on European Youth Team Chess Championship 2019 – U18 Open.
- Students getting the Bronze Medal on Serbian Junior Championship or the first place on Croatian Youth Championship under 11 for 2022. Training the actual Serbian Champion for 2019.
- Leading Turkish students in the Antalya Tournament.
- As chess player:
- 32 years of playing chess.
- Won ConSol Weltrekord Cup 2011.
- Many times Rapid Tournaments Winner. (Rapid peak FIDE rating 2545)
- Currently playing in Germany, Croatian, Hungarian and Serbian clubs.
- Winner of Bavarian Team Cup 2019 competition for Bavaria Regensburg 1881 team
2005 (FM), 2014 (IM) and 2017 FIDE Trainer.
- Live Peak Rating: 2501
Some of the best achievements of our students
- Shiv Shome (India):
-Top 10 in the World U-11 (2017).
-Initial FIDE rating: 2148
- Vyom Vidyarthi (USA):
-North American Junior Champion (2021)
-14th in the World Chess Cadets U-10 (2017)
- Alejandra Sandoval Rivera (México)
-The only Mexican girl in the top 50 of the USA U-14 (2020)
- Omya Vidyarthi (USA):
-3 times PanAmerican Champion.
-World Chess Champion U10 Girls (2020).
If you join the Academy, sure you will know Raquel! She's the best assistant and will help you with any request you need. We couldn't be in better hands!
At all times we are looking for coaches/bloggers capable of enriching our students with their knowledge and experience. If you would like to be on the Alberto Chueca Team leave us your request below, our team will analyze your proposal and we will respond as soon as possible.